25 October 2019
Detoxification as a basis for well-being
Detoxification or detoxication (detox for short) is the physiological or medicinal removal of toxic substances from a living organism, including the human body, which is mainly carried out by the liver.Detox diets actually remove toxins from the body. Indeed, the kidneys and liver are generally quite effective at filtering and eliminating most ingested toxins. ...
Detox diets that severely limit protein or that require fasting, for example, can result in fatigue
TOP 10 WAYS TO HELP YOUR BODY DETOXIFY
you can cleanse your body daily with these diet supplements and lifestyle practices:
- Eat plenty of fiber, including brown rice and organically grown fresh fruits and vegetables. Beets, radishes, artichokes, cabbage, broccoli, spirulina, chlorella, and seaweed are excellent detoxifying foods.
- Cleanse and protect the liver by taking herbs such as dandelion root, burdock, and milk thistle, and drinking green tea.
- Take vitamin C, which helps the body produce glutathione, a liver compound that drives away toxins.
- Drink at least two quarts of water a day!
- Breathe deeply to allow oxygen to circulate more completely through your system.
- Transform stress by emphasizing positive emotions.
- Practice hydrotherepy by taking a very hot shower for five minutes, allowing the water to run on your back. Follow with cold water for 30 seconds. Do this three times, and then get into bed for 30 minutes.
- Sweat in a sauna so your body can eliminate waste through perspiration.
- Dry-brush your skin or try detox foot spas/foot baths to remove toxins through your pores. Special brushes are available at natural products stores.
- What’s the most important way to detoxify? "Exercise," says Bennett. "yoga or jump-roping are good. One hour every day." as well as many other exercises with specific health benefits.
Each person in the body has toxic chemicals that negatively affect health. Symptoms of intoxication range from mild malaise to moderate to severe symptoms. Unfortunately, getting rid of them completely is impossible. But with the help of detox programs, it is possible to minimize the long-term effects of their effects.
The main signs of intoxication are:
- fatigue, fatigue
- persistent heaviness in the stomach
- irritable bowel syndrome
- constipation, bloating
- mild ailment
- pain in the right hypochondrium
- chronic cough
- chemical sensitivity
What is detoxification?
Detoxification (neutralization of harmful substances) is a process in which the human body gets rid of accumulated toxins and toxins.
When detoxifying the body, you should not only avoid exposure to toxic substances, but also try to put your diet in order (reduce the use of processed foods, sugar, sweets, alcohol), increase the use of clean water. Complex sorbents based on plant components are also good helpers in activating the natural mechanisms of body cleansing: they improve intestinal health, support liver and kidney functions.
The effect of detox on the body
- Liver - constantly working to neutralize harmful chemicals that enter from the outside and are formed in the body. By reducing the toxic load and providing the necessary support, we thereby help to reduce the stress that this organ experiences. Activation of the functioning of the liver as a whole leads to the normalization of metabolic processes in the body. Moreover, this organ is the main producer of many useful compounds necessary for the proper interaction of all systems of our body. Improving the functional state of the liver, we improve our well-being in general.
- The intestine is the main organ through which toxins enter our bodies. People who have problems with the intestines, such as imbalance in microflora, diarrhea, bloating, often suffer from a syndrome that leads to impaired absorption of nutrients and to increased absorption of toxins and toxins.
- The immune system - harmful chemicals that did not manage to be disposed of in time, can harm the immune system, causing a decrease in protective reactions and, as a result, the development of local inflammatory reactions in all organs and systems of our body.
- Skin is an indicator of the degree of toxic pollution of the body. This is the largest organ of the body, taking part not only in the physiological processes of regulating heat transfer, protecting the skin from drying out, but also actively removing salts, toxins, and toxins. If we observe an excessive presence of toxins in the body, and the skin is unable to cope, then this leads to a change in skin color, it becomes dull, pale, various rashes appear, pore size changes.
- Kidneys - the optimization of the work of this body can be aimed at normalizing filtration processes, due to the volume of fluid consumed. If we want to accelerate the elimination of toxins, then we increase the volume and frequency of fluid intake, which will allow us to reduce the toxic effects of harmful substances and increase their solubility, thereby preserving the organ in good functional condition.